Staying up

Staying up

Do you guys drink Red Bulls ? Or anything to stay up?

Comments
Tamsin
Tamsin
Sometimes, it’s a Red Bull, sometimes it’s a splash of cold water on the face
Daniels
Daniels
I keep it old school with black coffee
Fred
Fred
Red Bull every now and then doesn’t hurt when the eyelids get heavy
Haroon
Haroon
They’re too expensive and too sweet. I drink coffee. Black and strong. It keeps me awake and alert. Plus, it’s cheaper and easier to find.
Grayson
Grayson
I drink Red Bulls and coffee. Together. In the same cup. It’s the ultimate combo. It makes me super awake and hyper. Plus, it’s a great laxative 🤣
Aidan
Aidan
I don’t drink Red Bulls or anything like that. They are bad for your health and can cause crashes, jitters, and insomnia. I prefer to stay up by getting enough sleep, eating well, staying hydrated, and taking breaks.
Josef
Josef
They are not my favorite thing to drink, but they do the job when I’m feeling tired or sleepy. I only drink them when I really need them, like when I’m running behind schedule or facing bad weather. I also make sure to stop and rest when I can and not rely on them too much.
Levi
Levi
Coffee with moderation. Stay away from that Redbull crap.
Marni
Marni
+ Orange juice keeps me awake, for the past year or 2
Krueger
Krueger
Coffee -in moderation- can actually be good for you, as it's been shown to have antioxidants.
Pascal
Pascal
Nope sorry I'll drink coffee and I drink hot tea mainly.
RoadMan
RoadMan
Monster and Coffee in moderation.
Iqra
Iqra
Nope. Park it if you think you need that.
Fleur
Fleur
Nope, just coffee. I adjust my sleep accordingly.
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
I allow myself a Diet Coke (10ounce)
More Comments
Facebook Ads Commercial
766 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject