Stay fit on the road

Stay fit on the road

What do you guys do to stay fit while on the road?

Comments
Johnathan
Johnathan
resistance bands. They’re light, versatile, and you can use them just about anywhere.
Aidan
Aidan
You ever try jump rope? It’s a killer cardio workou
Declan
Declan
I keep a set of dumbbells in my truck. A few curls and presses at every stop keeps the guns loaded
Eva Johnson / Customer Support
Eva Johnson / Customer Support

I'm not in great shape. Okay, when I'm at home in my apartment in the kitchen, I'm a really healthy guy. On the highway, it's a different story.

I think it is crucial to stay and be healthy while on the road. So what do you need for that?

1. Prioritize healthy living while being on the road

You only need to make time for it. You DO have time for exercise. Using simple exercises, you can work out in your hotel or hostel room in 20 minutes without any equipment!

2. If possible, walk a lot

Make every effort to go for a walk as frequently as you can. Walking is the best way to discover a city. This is a far better approach to avoid crowds and allows you to experience more of the local culture.

3. Be active on the road

Find a park nearby using Google Maps, then stroll there to work out. If a park doesn't have any exercise equipment, you can perform pull-ups on swing sets or tree branches. Be imaginative!

4. Healthy diet on the road

Include vegetables and protein in your diet! Additionally, you can alter your diet more drastically. Traveling on a plant-based diet while being healthy and active has never been simpler. That doesn't imply you have to stop consuming junk food and inexpensive beverages. But when it comes to health and fitness, your food is the most crucial factor. Don’t eat fast food.

In order to reduce tension and increase my flexibility, I also do yoga and stretches. I consume whole grains, lean meat, dairy, and healthy fats as part of a balanced diet, and I try to avoid salt, fried meals, and sugary drinks.

Denzel
Denzel
To stay fit on the road, I make sure to walk or bike whenever I can. I have a folding bike that I keep in the cab, and I use it to explore new places or find a nearby park or trail. I also do some yoga and stretching to relieve stress and improve my flexibility. I eat a balanced diet of whole grains, lean meats, dairy, and healthy fats, and limit my intake of salt, fried foods, and sodas.
Barney
Barney
Go to the gym. There's always a planet fitness near by no matter where in the country you are.
Alastair Glover
Alastair Glover
Eat less
Fred
Fred
+ I try to stay fit on the road by doing **15 minutes of high intensity exercise** every day. I use a jump rope, resistance bands, and a kettlebell that I keep in my cab.
Lepe
Lepe
10-20 minutes of jump rope every other day and not over eating.
Magnus
Magnus
calorie based diet chart that helps me control my portions and balance my nutrients. I also replace snacks with salad and drink hot lemonade water instead of sugary drinks.
Addie
Addie
walking or jogging whenever I have a break or stop for fuel. I also do some stretching exercises to improve my posture and blood circulation.
More Comments
Recruiting Agency Commercial
623 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject