Any tips for sleeping?

Any tips for sleeping?

I have been driving OTR for more than a year and I feel very exhausted lately. Sometimes I have to pull over and take naps because I can’t stay awake while driving.

Comments
Elias
Elias
White noise is your friend. Whether it’s a fan or an app
Daniels
Daniels
block out the light
Josef
Josef
A good mattress can make a world of difference
Magnus
Magnus
I try to find a quiet, safe place to park and use foam ear plugs to block out the noise. I also make my bed comfortable with a good mattress, pillow and blanket. I avoid caffeine before bedtime and do something relaxing like reading or listening to music.
Levi
Levi
Never sleep in the seat!
Grayson
Grayson
Sleeping well is very important for truck drivers. I make sure to avoid heavy or spicy meals, liquids, and caffeine before bedtime. They can cause indigestion, frequent urination, or insomnia.
Krueger
Krueger
magnesium at night and vit d in morning works wonders
Seamus
Seamus
Adding a new 2.5 in mattress pad did wonders for my quality of sleep
Fred
Fred
+ have some tips for sleeping in a truck that work for me. I always choose a good place to park that is safe and quiet. I also upgrade my sleeper truck mattress and go big on bedding to make it more comfortable. I also install shades to block out any light and use foam ear plugs to block out any noise
Addie
Addie
I know how hard it is to sleep well on the road. I try to silence my phone and stay off technology before bed to avoid any distractions or stimulation. I also have a bedtime routine that helps me relax and unwind.
More Comments
Orpik Group marketing company for your business Commercial
509 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject