Dealing with loneliness on the road

Dealing with loneliness on the road

I’m wondering if I’m destined to be alone forever. My lifestyle makes it hard to find a significant other and I don’t think I’m attractive. How do you deal with loneliness when you’re on the road? Jokes are welcome; I don’t want to bring down the mood of this thread. I take antidepressants to help.

Comments
Levi
Levi
Been there, done that. I keep a stash of good tunes and a CB radio handy.
Barney
Barney
Sometimes it feels like you’re just a lone wolf out there.
Pascal
Pascal
Loneliness can be a tough load to haul, but remember, even the loneliest highways have rest stops.
Denzel
Denzel
I try to meet other truck drivers at rest stops and truck stops. It’s nice to have someone to talk to who understands what I’m going through.
Elias
Elias
+ I keep in touch with my family and friends through video calls and texts. It helps me feel connected to them even when I’m on the road.
Josef
Josef
I listen to audiobooks and podcasts to keep my mind occupied while I’m driving. It helps me feel less lonely.
Magnus
Magnus
I know how you feel. It can be tough being on the road and feeling disconnected from your loved ones.
Aidan
Aidan
Loneliness is a common problem for truck drivers.
Fred
Fred
I travel with my dog. Having a pet with me on the road makes me feel less alone
Grayson
Grayson
It can be hard to meet new people when you’re on the road, but it’s not impossible. I try to meet other truck drivers at rest stops and truck stops. It’s nice to have someone to talk to who understands what I’m going through.
More Comments
Commercial
581 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject