Healthy Diet for Truck Drivers - What do you think?

Healthy Diet for Truck Drivers - What do you think?

Hey men đź’Ş, I wanna share with you an article that I found here https://newjobs4you.com/blogs/trucking-tips/healthy-diet-for-truck-drivers/

It talks about how to eat healthy on the road. It has some tips like eating small portions, drinking water instead of soda, and avoiding refined carbs. I think it’s a good read for anyone who wants to improve their health and performance as a driver. What do you think? Do you follow any of these tips or have your own? Share your thoughts and experiences please.

Comments
Fred
Fred
I’ve been swapping out chips for veggies and it’s made a big difference.
Declan
Declan
Good read, man! I always pack some nuts and fruits for the long hauls.
Josef
Josef
thanks for sharing! I’ve been trying to cut down on the soda myself.
Aidan
Aidan
Thank you for sharing this. I want to learn more about how to eat healthy. I usually eat fast food or microwave meals, but I know they are not good for me. I want to change my habits and improve my health.
Alastair Glover
Alastair Glover
What I don't like about me is that I drink a lot of coffee and energy drinks to stay awake.
Grayson
Grayson
I don’t think eating healthy would make much difference for me.
Lepe
Lepe
I don’t have time to cook or prepare healthy meals. I just eat whatever is available at the truck stops. I don’t care about calories or carbs. I need something filling and satisfying to keep me going 🤷‍♂️.
Eddie
Eddie
I bring a cooler with me and stock it with healthy snacks like yogurt, nuts, and cheese. It helps me avoid the temptation of buying chips and candy at the gas stations.
Iqra
Iqra
+ Good article đź‘Ť. I try to eat more fruits and veggies and less junk food. It makes me feel more energetic and alert on the road.
More Comments
Warehouse Service Commercial
564 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject