cope with homesickness as a trucker

cope with homesickness as a trucker

I've seen this article about coping with homesickness on the road and I gotta say it hit me right in the feels. I've been trucking for over 10 years now and I still miss my family and friends every time I hit the road.

I've seen this article about coping with homesickness on the road and I gotta say it hit me right in the feels. I've been trucking for over 10 years now and I still miss my family and friends every time I hit the road. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth it, you know? All the long hours, the traffic, the crappy food, the loneliness. But then I remember why I do it: to provide for my loved ones and to see this beautiful country of ours.

The article gave some good tips on how to deal with homesickness, and it's worth for reading. We're lucky to have a job that lets us travel and see new places, even if it's hard sometimes. We're also part of a community of truckers who understand what we go through and who can support each other. So don't be afraid to reach out to your fellow drivers if you need a friendly ear or a helping hand. We're all in this together.

Anyway, that's my two cents. Stay safe out there and keep on trucking!

Read more...

Comments
Hello
Hello
It sucks. I miss my wife and kids every day. But I also love my job and the freedom it gives me. I get to see places most people only dream of. And I get to meet some awesome people along the way.
Moon
Moon
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Keep on trucking!
Mulder
Mulder
I appreciate your honesty and your positivity. Homesickness is a real thing and it can get to you sometimes. But you’re right, we have a lot to be grateful for. We have a job that pays well and that we enjoy. We have a beautiful country to explore and admire.It made my day.
Epic
Epic
Like you and the rest of the truckers here. You guys are like family to me. And thanks for posting this. It helps to know I’m not the only one who feels this way. Stay safe out there and keep on trucking!
GGG
GGG
I hear ya, man. It’s tough being away from your loved ones for so long. But you’re right, we gotta do what we gotta do. And we’re not alone.
RoadMan
RoadMan
We have each other 💪💪
More Comments
Warehouse Service Commercial
6,779 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject