A Useful Article on Enhancing Security

A Useful Article on Enhancing Security

I found this article https://newjobs4you.com/blogs/trucking-tips/tips-for-enhancing-security/ here that might be worth reading for anyone. I’m curious to hear your opinions on this. Have you ever encountered any situations of cargo theft or attempted theft? I’m sure we can all learn something from each other’s experiences. Let’s keep this discussion civil and respectful, though. No need to bash or insult anyone who has a different perspective. We’re all in this together, after all.

Comments
Daniels
Daniels
I’ve never had any problems myself, but I know some drivers who have. I always follow the company’s security policies and procedures
Declan
Declan
I agree that cargo theft is a big issue that we need to be aware of. I’ve heard some horror stories from other drivers who got their loads stolen or tampered with. I always lock my doors and use a high-security padlock on my trailer.
Clayton
Clayton
Thanks for sharing this, buddy. I think it has some good tips on how to prevent theft, which is a serious problem for us. I’ve had a couple of close calls myself, but luckily nothing major.
Haroon
Haroon
I always try to park in well-lit and secure areas, and I use a GPS tracker and a kill switch on my rig.
Elias
Elias
Have a dash cam and an alarm system that alerts me if someone tries to mess with my truck.
More Comments
Facebook Ads Commercial
3,269 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject