Interesting or Outdated?

Interesting or Outdated?

found this article about trucking fashion and I thought it was interesting. it's talking about what we wear, but it doesn’t have a lot of insight into what we really wear or why we wear it. I think this article is a bit superficial and outdated. It doesn’t know much about trucking or truckers.

What do you think? Do you agree with me or am I being too critical?

Comments
Leroy
Leroy
I think you’re missing the point. The article is not about trucking fashion, it’s about trucking culture. Whatever wrote this, he was trying to show how trucking has evolved over the years and how it has influenced our style and identity. They are not saying that we have to dress like this or that, it’s just showing how different truckers express themselves through their clothing.
Josie
Josie
you’re too harsh, the article is not that bad. It’s just trying to give some general tips
Benito
Benito
It’s like they just googled “trucking fashion” 😂😂
Strickland
Strickland
We wear what works for us, not what some fashion magazine tells us
Mulder
Mulder
I think some of the tips are actually useful
More Comments
NewJob4You Ads Commercial
3,095 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject