Eat healthy guys

Eat healthy guys

https://newjobs4you.com/blogs/trucking-tips/healthy-food-for-truckers/

It’s got some good tips on what snacks to keep in your cab, like apples, oranges, etc.

I think this is important stuff, because we all know how hard it is to stay fit and healthy when we’re driving long hours and living out of our trucks. I’ve been trying to follow some of these suggestions, but I’m not gonna lie, it’s tough. Sometimes I just crave a burger and fries 🤪.

So I’m wondering if any of you have some more advice on how to eat healthy. What do you do to beat temptation?

Comments
Rory
Rory
I've Read B.J. Fogg's book 'Tiny Habits' It helped me a lot.
Perry
Perry
when I stop at a truck stop, I just look for the healthier options like salads, soups, or grilled chicken. It takes some discipline
Osian
Osian
Eating healthy on the road is a challenge. But I’ve found that having a portable stove and a mini fridge in my cab helps a lot.
Benito
Benito
Life is too short to eat boring food 😂
Epic
Epic
It's not that hard if you plan ahead and have some variety.
More Comments
FREIGHTECH Commercial
5,468 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject