Tesla aims to produce 100 Tesla Semi electric trucks this year.

Tesla aims to produce 100 Tesla Semi electric trucks this year.

After five years of waiting, Tesla is now finally in early production with the Tesla Semi electric truck 🤔🤔🤔. Any thoughts?

Comments
Josef
Josef
That’s a drop in the diesel bucket, but it’s a start.
Daniels
Daniels
Let’s see if they deliver. 🤨🔋
Gordon
Gordon
Tesla’s finally rollin’ out them electric behemoths, huh? Color me curious to see if they can handle the long haul like our diesel
Mulder
Mulder
I think people are underestimating how much potential this truck has. Every company is trying to show themselves as being eco-friendly today (Target / Walmart / FedEx …. etc), this is the perfect show-piece. Feel like lots more people would want to be truck drivers if this becomes the truck they’re allowed to drive
Alex
Alex
Personally that's super bullish for me. As we can expect them to get way more done next year and then they will be able to convince loads of other trucking firms😃😃.
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
Epic, There was a recent picture with at least 20 in
Epic
Epic
Well.. technically we have no clue how many have been produced already this year .
Steve
Steve
Wow! That’s awesome 👍 if they can hit that goal 🎯. Do we know roughly how many have been ordered?
More Comments
720 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject