Tesla trucks

Tesla trucks

And so it begins. The Tesla trucks have arrived.

LINK

Comments
Gordon
Gordon
They say these bad boys run cleaner than my Sunday best
Elias
Elias
they’re quieter than a mouse in a cheese factory. Guess we’ll be sneaking up on rest stops now.
Ayden
Ayden
These electric big rigs are gonna make our diesels look like grandpa’s old tractor
Milo
Milo
82k lbs puts it over a lot of bridge weights as well
Strickland
Strickland
I've seen people estimating with their latest test run of jersey barriers and it seems to be around 27k lbs Bobtail so about a 6-7k weight penalty minus the extra allowable 2000lbs since it's an EV so 4-5k. Seem to be small enough that it doesn't hurt profitability too much especially with the fuel savings. Still doesn't explain how they(Tesla, governments, DOT etc) plan to charge trucks that use 50 houses worth of electricity per charge without destroying the energy grid. That's the main issue.
Marni
Marni
Does anybody have any sort of reliable information on what the cargo capacity of this thing is? I know that legally they can haul 82,000lbs but that’s not what I’m asking. In a reefer trailer, I can load 45,000lbs of product. In a hopper trailer, I can load 52,000lbs of product.
Mulder
Mulder
Let’s see how they actually run
Osian
Osian
“We get to the bottom of the hill, and we have cold brakes,” said Musk. “That’s like mind blowing in the trucking world.” No.. it's really not....
Benito
Benito
With the amount of Tesla cars catching on fire right now, I wouldn’t get to excited.
More Comments
580 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject