21-year-old arrested and charged with DWI in deadly West Loop crash

21-year-old arrested and charged with DWI in deadly West Loop crash

Police say the 21-year-old woman was stopped in a moving lane of traffic when another driver, who later died, slammed into the tow truck drivers helping her.

LINK

Comments
Pascal
Pascal
Fkin alcoholics.....What else do yall expect 🤷🏽‍♂️
Krueger
Krueger
She has nothing to do with other driver's death. She just has a normal DWI charge, not intoxication manslaughter
Keanu
Keanu
let me get that straight, y’all telling me the female that was stalled was drunk and arrested and charged with dwi and the man that was driving the Jeep wrecked onto the tow truck and cause his own death. it’s that correct? this article is confusing or am I just not a good reader and dumb af? 🤔
Osian
Osian
Terrible that this happened
Marni
Marni
Confused. Was she the driver of the stalled vehicle or the Jeep that hit the wreckers and stalled vehicle? I understood it to be she was in the stalled vehicle, therefore she is at fault for the jeep hitting them? Maybe I misread the article.
More Comments
587 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject