Love's added three more hearts

Love's added three more hearts

Love's added three more hearts on the map Iowa, California, and Illinois. This adds 231 truck parking spaces and 255 jobs across the country for professional drivers

Comments
Iestyn
Iestyn
Adding jobs is always good news.
Jordan
Jordan
Three more hearts on the map means less heartache on the road šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Josef
Josef
More parking spots? Thatā€™s like finding an oasis in the desert. Loveā€™s is stepping up!
Marni
Marni
so inviting and cozy and a fun atmosphere at loves.
Krueger
Krueger
Need to add more Loves to Michigan. Any updates on when the Gary Indiana Loves will be rebuild & ready to reopen?
Duncan
Duncan
Now when heading through there to get home I can fill up there to be ready for the start of the week
Levi
Levi
Need a new loves in Wyoming on I-90. There isn't much parking on that stretch. Maybe build one in Gillette. That would put it around half way between the stores in Hardin, MT and Box Elder, SD
Keanu
Keanu
I'm at the new one in Carthage, TX right now. It just opened a week ago, and has that new truck stop smell
Moon
Moon
Awesome! Now all we need is more in New Jersey, PA and WV
More Comments
646 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking ā€œAcceptā€ allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject