Recall Freightliner and Western Star models

Recall Freightliner and Western Star models

Have you heard this news?

"The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration issued for several Dailer Truck North America models, one for a brake issue and the other for a potential problem with a foldable upper bunk. Daimler Truck North America is recalling certain Freightliner and Western Star vehicles produced over the past six years for modular valve corrosion that might cause brake pull. The affected vehicles include some model year 2017-2023 Freightliner Cascadia trucks, 2022-23 Western Star 47X, Western Star 49X, and 2022 Freightliner 114SD vehicles. The NHTSA said potentially nearly 70,000 vehicles are affected by this recall."

"The brake modulator valves on the front axle might corrode and cause the vehicle to pull to the affected side during braking initiated by electronic stability control (ESC) or roll stability control (RSC), according to NHTSA."

Comments
Aidan
Aidan
Shiiiittt, that’s a hefty number of trucks needing a fix
Orlando
Orlando
if you’re driving in one of those models, best get it checked out
Ayden
Ayden
Heard about that recall, it’s a big deal
Fred
Fred
I have experienced some brake pull on my truck recently. It was very scary and dangerous.
Josef
Josef
I drive a 2021 Western Star 49X and I haven’t noticed any brake pull on my truck so far. But I’m still concerned that it might happen in the future.
Daniels
Daniels
I drive a 2019 Freightliner Cascadia and I’m worried that my truck might be affected by this recall. I don’t want to risk having brake problems on the road. I’m going to contact my dealer or Daimler as soon as possible and schedule an appointment for inspection and repair. They said they will replace the modulator valves for free if needed.
Mike
Mike
Dam............. I was hoping this recall would be for the engineering abortion of a transmission that they put in their trucks. 10 speed auto shift. Nothing but pure junk.
GGG
GGG
Every vehicle goes through recall campaigns. EVERY vehicle.
Moon
Moon
It's sad nobody can make a Quality truck
Epic
Epic
Hmm freightliner under recall again.. I'm in shock!
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
+ Are they going to check if the truck deleted even for recall any experience
Roman
Roman
you want a list of Pete and KW recalls? LOL
More Comments
NewJob4You Ads Commercial
769 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject