Bringing Tacos To Stranded Truckers

Bringing Tacos To Stranded Truckers

Have you heard a heartwarming story about a snow plow driver who decided to help stranded truck drivers by bringing them food?

He received a lot of support and donations from other people who wanted to join his cause. He was able to feed many truck drivers who were stuck on the road due to a closure. He also showed appreciation and respect for the trucking industry and the role they play in society.

Comments
Lepe
Lepe
That’s a true road angel. Makes you proud to be part of this big-rig family.
Leon
Leon
That’s some grade-A kindness right there
Daniels
Daniels
Hats off to the plow driver
Eva Johnson / Customer Support
Eva Johnson / Customer Support

While I adore tacos, I also have terrible taco snobbery. I only prefer my food served from a truck in a Los Angeles parking lot. They need to be little, delicious, and ridiculously affordable.

This story has been told to me, and I believe it's fantastic. The snow plow operator was really generous and friendly to the stranded truck drivers. He also increased his understanding of the difficulties and significance of trucking. I'm delighted other individuals who wished to support his cause gave him money and assistance.

Here is the story:

The trucking industry is thanking a WYDOT snow plow driver for going above and above to offer food and beverages for truckers stranded amid a significant snowfall.

Plow driver Jaron Fry started to notice more and more stopped trucks in the Evanston region as I-80 in Wyoming was being closed for extended periods of time due to severe winter weather.

Fry, a former truck driver, is aware of the difficulty truckers have in locating food during severe winter weather situations.

Using social media, Fry started to inform the trapped truckers that he was gathering food for them during his downtime and urged them to send him a Facebook private message or to 'turn your flashers on, and I will stop by.' In an effort to get extra supplies for the stranded drivers, he also started taking Venmo donations.

The truck drivers who contacted Fry received Taco Bell tacos, McDonald's morning burritos, Jimmy John's sandwiches, and bottled water.

Fry expressed appreciation for both the truckers' efforts to keep the country running and for those who worked or gave money to assist him in feeding the drivers.

Grayson
Grayson
I have heard about this story and I think it’s awesome. The snow plow driver showed a lot of kindness and generosity to the stranded truck drivers. He also raised awareness about the challenges and importance of trucking. I’m glad he received support and donations from other people who wanted to join his cause.
Aidan
Aidan
He was a true hero and a friend to us.
Denzel
Denzel
He also got a lot of support from the community, which shows that people care about us and appreciate our work. I’m glad he was able to feed many truck drivers who were stuck on the road due to a closure
Alastair Glover
Alastair Glover
Hell YES!!! Way to go Mr Fry.
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
Your awesome!!!
GGG
GGG
Awesome
RoadMan
RoadMan
What a badass
Addie
Addie
He knows what it’s like to be stranded on the road and he wanted to help his fellow truckers.
Mike
Mike
What an awesome idea!
Fred
Fred
+ I think this is a very kind and generous gesture by the snow plow driver.
Magnus
Magnus
I’m grateful for what the snow plow driver did for us. He went out of his way to bring us food and make us feel less alone.
More Comments
Warehouse Service Commercial
552 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject