Anti-lock brakes and load securement

Anti-lock brakes and load securement

The CVSA will conduct a 72-hour inspection of commercial vehicles and drivers in North America from May 16-18. The inspection will focus on brake systems and cargo securement, which are important for preventing crashes and hazards.

Comments
Magnus
Magnus
I hate these inspections. They are a waste of time and money. They only target truck drivers and ignore other drivers who cause more problems on the road. They also don’t take into account the different types of cargo and equipment that we haul.
Marni
Marni
Won't be any timpe hoppers triple axel pass
Levi
Levi
Lol they don’t care about our safety or our livelihood
Krueger
Krueger
I think this is a mixed bag. On one hand, I understand the need for these inspections and the benefits they bring to the industry and the public. On the other hand, I’m concerned about the inconsistency and subjectivity of some inspectors and their criteria.
Strickland
Strickland
Load securment? That's great start cracking the seals on box trailers 1st
Barney
Barney
These inspections are just a way for the CVSA to make money and harass us.
Iestyn
Iestyn
That’s half the trucks going down the road with the abs light on ! They should make lots of money.
Fred
Fred
+ I think this is a good reminder to check my vehicle and my documents before hitting the road.
Addie
Addie
I appreciate the CVSA for conducting these inspections and enforcing the standards
Iqra
Iqra
this is a hassle and a waste of time. I don’t need an inspector to tell me how to do my job or how to maintain my vehicle. I know my truck better than anyone else.
More Comments
Parking spots Commercial
724 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject