Arizona enforcement effort

Alastair Glover
Arizona enforcement effort

During the special enforcement detail “Operation Southern Shield”, the Arizona Department of Pulice Safety`s Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Task Force and partners completed 693 inspections and recorded 2,238 driver-vehicle examination report violations.

Throughout the operation, CVETF personnel placed special emphasis on violations involving reckless driving, failure to use a turn signal or improper signaling, failure to yield the right of way, and improper lane changes, according to a statement from the ADPS.

Comments
Ayden
Ayden
With all them violations, sounds like some folks forgot the basics of trucking
Orlando
Orlando
More like Operation ‘Gotcha!’
Daniels
Daniels
With that many inspections, reckon they could spot a fly turning without a signal! 🤣
Joe
Joe
I always try to drive safely and professionally, and I don’t mind being inspected if it means catching the bad apples who give us a bad name.
Magnus
Magnus
Speeding is not the only cause of accidents, and sometimes we have to speed up to avoid hazards or meet deadlines
Alastair Glover
Alastair Glover
It could affect my income and productivity if I get pulled over or fined for speeding. I hope they are reasonable
Addie
Addie
I always follow the speed limit and other traffic rules, so I have nothing to worry about
Fred
Fred
+ I think it’s a good initiative to reduce crashes and improve safety on the highways.
Denzel
Denzel
I feel like it’s unfair and discriminatory to target commercial vehicles more than other vehicles.
Aidan
Aidan
I don’t care about this operation. I have a radar detector and a CB radio, so I can avoid getting caught by the cops.
More Comments
Commercial
693 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject