Tom Love, he was 85

Tom Love, he was 85

Tom Love, who, along with his wife and business partner, Judy, founded a family-owned and -operated network of more than 600, passed away at the age of 85 in his hometown of Oklahoma City. Tom Love was a man of conviction who never wavered from the principles of honesty and integrity in the 59 years he spent developing the company he started with his wife, Judy,” said Shane Wharton, president of Love`s. In many respects, he was an ordinary person who built an extraordinary business alongside his wife Judy and his family, who he loved deeply.

Comments
Daniels
Daniels
85 years of a journey well-traveled
Declan
Declan
Hats off to a highway legend.
Tamsin
Tamsin
Ride on, Tom Love. You paved highways of opportunity for many of us.
James R.
James R.
I’m saddened to hear about the passing of Tom Love. He was a visionary leader who created a successful business that serves millions of customers and employees. I always enjoyed stopping at Love’s for fuel, food, and friendly service. My condolences to his family and friends.
Aidan
Aidan
I’m shocked and saddened by Tom Love’s death.
Josef
Josef
+ I’m very sorry to hear about Tom Love’s passing.
Eddie
Eddie
don’t know much about Tom Love, but I appreciate what he did for us truck drivers.
Magnus
Magnus
My condolences to his family and employees
Fred
Fred
He was a visionary leader who created a great company that serves millions of truck drivers and travelers every day.
Addie
Addie
I always enjoyed stopping at Love’s for fuel, food and friendly service.
Grayson
Grayson
He was a legend in the trucking industry who built an empire from a single gas station. He understood the needs and challenges of truck drivers and provided them with quality products and amenities at affordable prices.
More Comments
Warehouse Service Commercial
635 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject