Louisiana's Driver of the Year

Louisiana's Driver of the Year

The Louisiana Motor Transport Association (LMTA) Foundation recently announced its trucker of the year award winner, and honored a safety professional of the year as well.

The Louisiana Motor Transport Association (LMTA) Foundation recently announced its trucker of the year award winner, and honored a safety professional of the year as well.

• Nelson Landry with South Louisiana Community College is the 2023 Louisiana Truck Driver of the Year.
  • Kenny Stocks of The R Group II is the 2023 Louisiana Safety Professional of the Year.

Landry serves as the lead examiner, he received his commercial license in 1992. He has worked with SLCC turning his time and talents over to teaching the next generation of drivers, significantly impacting the incoming workforce for the trucking industry, according to the LMTA Foundation.

Stocks holds over 30 years of safety and compliance experience within the trucking history and 14 years of military service in the United States Marine Corps.

Read more...

Comments
Tamsin
Tamsin
Well-deserved!
Orlando
Orlando
Keeping it safe for all
Daniels
Daniels
Big congrats to Nelson Landry! That’s some real dedication
Fleur
Fleur
Congratulations to Nelson Landry and Kenny Stocks for their well-deserved awards. They are both great examples of professionalism and dedication in the trucking industry. I’m proud to be a part of this community.
Levi
Levi
Nelson Landry is a great instructor and mentor who has trained many successful drivers.
Krueger
Krueger
I’m impressed by Nelson Landry and Kenny Stocks. They are both examples of what trucking is all about
Keanu
Keanu
I don’t know much about Nelson Landry and Kenny Stocks, but I respect them for their achievements.
Seamus
Seamus
Kenny Stocks has a lot of background and credentials in safety and compliance.
Pascal
Pascal
+ They are both deserving of these awards for their dedication and excellence in the trucking industry.
Barney
Barney
I’m very happy for Nelson Landry and Kenny Stocks.
More Comments
NewJob4You Ads Commercial
550 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject