Tanker crash

Tanker crash

Gasoline tanker truck flipped on I-5 near Lacey in the rain. One of the tankers ruptured and leaked its fuel. The other was intact and its contents were being moved to another truck. The truck driver and a passenger suffered minor injuries and were taken to a hospital.

Only one lane of I-5 was open for most of the day. Authorities advised travelers to stay away from the area, which is about 5 miles west of Olympia.

Comments
Alastair Glover
Alastair Glover
Wishing a speedy recovery
Declan
Declan
Hope those folks are back on their feet soon. It’s a reminder for all of us to take it slow
Tamsin
Tamsin
A spill like that can turn a highway into a slip 'n slide
Aidan
Aidan
This is why I avoid tankers like the plague. Too much risk and liability for me
Magnus
Magnus
Another example of why tanker drivers need more training and experience. You can’t just haul hazardous materials without knowing how to handle them safely.
Addie
Addie
I agree, they should have better drainage and maintenance on that highway.
Daniels
Daniels
+ Glad to hear that the driver and passenger are okay
Josef
Josef
That’s a scary situation to be in. I hope they recover soon and get back on the road.
Fred
Fred
What a mess! I hate driving on I-5 when it rains. It’s always slippery and congested.
Barney
Barney
Poor guy, he must have been terrified when he saw his truck flip over. I wonder what caused it? Was it mechanical failure, driver error, or something else? I hope they investigate thoroughly and find out what went wrong.
More Comments
Recruiting Agency Commercial
542 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject