ATA reacts to report

ATA reacts to report

The ATA is opposed to the possible approval of new emissions rules for heavy-duty trucks in California by the EPA.

The ATA claims that it has worked with the EPA on realistic emissions reductions goals, and that this decision is politically motivated and harmful to the trucking industry and the country. The EPA has updated emission standards for heavy-duty commercial vehicles for 2027, which are also opposed by some senators who want to reverse them.

Comments
Orlando
Orlando
We need regulations that don’t put the brakes on the whole industry
Addie
Addie
We’re all for clean air, but these new rules gotta be doable.
Denzel
Denzel
The ATA’s got a point.
Elias
Elias
+ I agree with the ATA. These new emissions rules are too strict and too costly. They will hurt our business and our livelihoods.
Benito
Benito
Oh wonderful. Vermont always follows California
Grayson
Grayson
We already have clean trucks that meet federal standards. Why should we have to comply with California’s rules when we don’t even live there?
Eddie
Eddie
I think these new emissions rules are good for the environment and public health. They will reduce air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions from heavy-duty trucks. We need to do our part to fight climate change and protect our communities.
Marni
Marni
I need more information before I can form an opinion.
Seamus
Seamus
I’m not sure what to think about these new emissions rules. I understand that they are meant to improve air quality and reduce global warming, but I also worry about how they will affect our industry and our jobs. How much will it cost to upgrade or replace our trucks? Will there be enough infrastructure and support for zero-emission vehicles? Will there be different rules for different states?
More Comments
Parking spots Commercial
762 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject