All-Ways Track ELD removed from FMCSA registered list due to non-compliance with minimum requirements.

All-Ways Track ELD removed from FMCSA registered list due to non-compliance with minimum requirements.

The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration has removed another electronic logging device from its registered list.

The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration has removed another electronic logging device from its registered list.

FMCSA has placed All-Ways Track ELD on the revoked devices list due to the company’s failure to meet the minimum requirements established in 49 CFR part 395, subpart B, appendix A, effective today, March 27. Motor carriers have a period of up to 60 days to replace the revoked ELD(s) with compliant ELD(s). Beginning May 26, motor carriers who continue to use the revoked ELD listed above would be considered to be operating without an ELD.

Read more...

Comments
Mari
Mari
Another ELD off the list
Denzel
Denzel
Time to find a new ELD. Don’t wanna get caught without one.
Aidan
Aidan
Better swap out that All-Ways Track ELD quick before the deadline hits
Josef
Josef
This is just another example of the government overstepping its bounds and making life harder for truckers.
Pascal
Pascal
This is going to be a huge pain for a lot of truckers. I hope FMCSA will reconsider their decision
Eddie
Eddie
government trying to control everything we do
Elias
Elias
+ I’m not surprised. All-Ways Track ELD was always a bit dodgy.
Daniels
Daniels
I’m glad FMCSA is taking action to ensure that we’re all using compliant ELDs.
Alastair Glover
Alastair Glover
I don’t know what I’m going to do. I can’t afford to replace my ELD right now
Lepe
Lepe
I’m not sure what the big deal is. I’ve been using paper logs for years and I’ve never had a problem.
Levi
Levi
There are plenty of better options out there.
More Comments
Orpik Inc Truck Driver Leads generation Commercial
684 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject