Truck driver saves man run over by his own U-Haul

Truck driver saves man run over by his own U-Haul

Truck driver stopped to help a man who was run over by his own U-Haul truck.

The truck driver, Ron Allen, saw the U-Haul rolling across the road and crashing into the median. He also saw the injured man on the ground with a compound leg fracture. Allen and another motorist called 911 and helped the injured man until emergency personnel arrived. Allen said he stopped because he felt he needed to help the person.

The Truckload Carriers Association named Allen a Highway Angel for his act of kindness and bravery.

Comments
Fred
Fred
We truckers look out for each other and anyone else on these highways
Josef
Josef
that’s a true road guardian move
Fergus
Fergus
Hats off to Ron Allen
Barney
Barney
He’s a Highway Angel indeed. I hope the U-Haul driver is okay and pays more attention next time.
Krueger
Krueger
Ron did a great thing by stopping and helping him. He deserves the Highway Angel award and more.
Rony
Rony
+ Good job, Ron! You’re a true hero and a credit to the trucking industry.
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
I hope the U-Haul driver recovers well and learns how to park properly. Stay safe out there, brother!
Seamus
Seamus
Wow, that’s a crazy story. I can’t believe the U-Haul driver was so careless and unlucky.
Levi
Levi
Kudos to him and the other motorist who helped.
Pascal
Pascal
That’s a scary situation to be in. I’m glad Ron was there to help the U-Haul driver. He showed a lot of courage and compassion.
More Comments
Recruiting Agency Commercial
526 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject