Bull killed an old man

Bull killed an old man

This is so sad and tragic. In Texas, a man of 60 years lost his life to a bull attack. His father called the police and said he thought his son was attacked by a bull. Ferris, Texas, a town about 20 miles south of Dallas, was the location of the incident. The bull was breaking things and keeping them away from the man. They shot the bull to save the man, but he was already dead. He was pronounced dead at the scene. He remains unidentified for now

I wonder who owned the bull and where it came from. How did it get loose and why did it attack the man? Was it provoked or just aggressive? This is not the first time that animals have killed people in Texas.

Here's the link, if you want the full story 👇

https://newjobs4you.com/news/bull-attack-leaves-man-dead-in-texas/

Comments
Tamsin
Tamsin
Real sad to hear. Bulls can be mean, but something must’ve triggered it.
Clayton
Clayton
That’s heartbreaking. Bulls can be unpredictable
Iqra
Iqra
Tragic all around
Elias
Elias
I hope they find out who was responsible for the bull and hold them accountable.
Declan
Declan
Damn, that sucks
Rony
Rony
I feel bad for the man and his father.
Seamus
Seamus
That’s a terrible way to go
Krueger
Krueger
RIP to the man and condolences to his family.
Orlando
Orlando
Wow, that’s crazy.
Haroon
Haroon
+ How did a bull get loose in Ferris, Texas? Was it someone’s pet or something? I wonder if it had rabies or was just pissed off. Either way, that’s a sad and tragic story.
Fleur
Fleur
That must have been a horrifying scene. I don’t blame the cops for shooting the bull.
Mark
Mark
I hope they figure out where it came from and prevent this from happening again.
More Comments
Facebook Ads Commercial
647 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject