Plane caught fire

Plane caught fire

Saw this news here https://newjobs4you.com/news/video-ohio-bound-boeing-737-forced-to-return-after-bird-strike-causes-engine-fire/

Plane had to turn back to Ohio because one of its engines caught fire after hitting some geese. The video was scary as hell! You could see the flames and smoke coming out of the engine. I’m glad they landed safely and nobody got hurt. I wonder how much that’s gonna cost to fix. I bet those geese are toast. I hate flying, and this is one of the reasons why. You never know what’s gonna happen up there. Give me a truck any day. At least I’m in control of my own vehicle. Those pilots are brave, though. They deserve a medal for handling that situation.

Comments
Magnus
Magnus
Man, that’s some scary stuff.
Duke
Duke
Those pilots sure earned their stripes.
Gordon
Gordon
Glad everyone made it out okay.
Keanu
Keanu
I would have freaked out. I don’t mind flying, but I prefer driving any day. You have more control and freedom on the road. Plus, you don’t have to deal with TSA or baggage fees. Those pilots deserve a raise for sure.
Elias
Elias
Those pilots are heroes for sure. Respect.
Josef
Josef
Wow, that video gave me chills. I can’t imagine being on that plane. I love flying, but I love driving more.
Addie
Addie
That’s why I always check my truck before every trip. Safety first. Kudos to those pilots for landing that bird.
Fred
Fred
You’re right, you never know what’s gonna happen up there.
Marni
Marni
Holy crap! That’s insane! I wonder how they managed to keep calm and land that thing.
Haroon
Haroon
+ Damn, that’s crazy! Glad they made it back in one piece.
Orlando
Orlando
I hate flying too, man. Nothing like being on the road with your own rig.
More Comments
FREIGHTECH Commercial
586 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject