An old man in the burning car !!

An old man in the burning car !!

Did you guys see this video of Kenosha police officers pulling an 84-year-old man from a burning car? It's amazing how they risked their lives to save him. Props to them for their bravery and professionalism. I'm glad they were there and did their job.

Here's the video if you want to watch it

https://newjobs4you.com/news/video-kenosha-police-officials-pulled-an-84-year-old-male-from-a-flaming-vehicle/

Comments
Declan
Declan
+ Wow, that's incredible. Those cops deserve a medal 🎖️🎖️.
Josef
Josef
I've been in a similar situation once, when I saw a car flipped over on the side of the road. I stopped and helped the driver get out. It was scary, but I felt good afterwards.
Daniels
Daniels
That's heroic. I respect those officers for doing their duty.
Fred
Fred
I'm glad he's alive, but he must be traumatized. Poor guy.
Elias
Elias
I wonder what caused the fire. Maybe a mechanical failure or a collision. I always check my truck before I hit the road to avoid any problems.
Denzel
Denzel
That's awesome. Those officers are badass. I wish I could do something like that. I love my job, but it can get boring sometimes.
Haroon
Haroon
I hope the old man is okay and his family is grateful. I've seen some crazy stuff on the road, but nothing like that.
Orlando
Orlando
That's a tough situation. I'm glad they got him out in time.
More Comments
The Best Freight Broker Commercial
624 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject