Stay safe out there!

Stay safe out there!

Hi y'all, I just came across this crazy news article and I thought I'd share it with you. It's about a suspect who shot at two patrol cars in Salem on Sunday night.

Hi y'all, I just came across this crazy news article and I thought I'd share it with you. It's about a suspect who shot at two patrol cars in Salem on Sunday night. The cops caught him after a shootout on Monday morning. Here's the link https://newjobs4you.com/news/video-suspect-in-salem-patrol-car-shootings-taken-into-custody-after-police-shooting/

This is insane! I'm glad no one was hurt, but this could have been a disaster. I drive through Salem all the time and I never thought it was that dangerous. It makes me wonder what's going on in this country. Are people losing their minds? Do they have no respect for law enforcement? How do you guys feel about this?

I hope you all stay safe and alert on the road. Watch out for each other and report anything suspicious. We need to stick together and support each other.

Read more...

Comments
Keanu
Keanu
Man, that’s some crazy stuff. Makes you wonder what’s going on in people’s heads
Mandeep
Mandeep
Stay sharp out there
Tamsin
Tamsin
Seems like folks are losing their marbles these days
Declan
Declan
+ I agree with you. This is a scary situation and I’m glad the cops got him. I don’t know what’s wrong with some people these days.
Haroon
Haroon
They have no respect for authority or human life. I always try to be courteous and cooperative with law enforcement when I encounter them on the road.
Josef
Josef
I drive through Salem occasionally and I never had any problems there. But I guess you never know what can happen anywhere
Elias
Elias
Honestly, they have a tough job and they deserve our support.
Daniels
Daniels
Wow, that’s crazy. I’m glad they caught him. I hope he gets locked up for a long time.
Denzel
Denzel
I always keep my eyes open and my CB radio on when I’m driving. You never know when you might need help or be able to help someone else.
Magnus
Magnus
I don’t think this is a big deal. It’s just one crazy guy who probably had some mental issues or a grudge against the cops. It doesn’t mean that Salem is a dangerous place or that the country is going downhill.
Aidan
Aidan
I’m curious to know what was going on in his head when he decided to shoot at patrol cars. Maybe he was trying to make a statement or get some attention.
Alastair Glover
Alastair Glover
I worry about getting robbed or attacked or caught in a crossfire. I try to avoid those places as much as possible, but sometimes it’s unavoidable.
More Comments
Dispatch Service Commercial
667 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject