Principal vs bear

Principal vs bear

I was browsing the news today and came across this here https://newjobs4you.com/news/video-west-virginia-zelah-elementary-school-principal-meets-bear-in-dumpster/

Principal came face to face with a bear hiding in his school’s dumpster. He ran like a chicken with its head cut off. I bet he had to pay the water bill after that. I wonder how the bear got into the dumpster in the first place. Maybe it was looking for food or a cozy place to sleep. Either way, that must have been a scary encounter for both of them. What would you do if you saw a bear in the dumpster? Have you ever had a close encounter with a wild animal?

Comments
Barney
Barney
That's a real bear of a situation. If I ever came across a bear, I'd probably try to back away slowly.
Lepe
Lepe
If I saw a bear in the dumpster, I'd probably try to keep my distance and call animal control.
Alastair Glover
Alastair Glover
Well, that's one way to put a damper on a school day
Grayson
Grayson
Had a few close encounters with wild animals and they’re not fun.
Josef
Josef
I’ve never had a close encounter with a wild animal but I’ve seen some from a distance.
Haroon
Haroon
+ One time I was driving through Montana and I saw a moose on the side of the road. It was huge and it looked like it could charge at me any second. I slowed down and honked my horn but it didn’t budge. I had to swerve around it and hope it didn’t follow me. That was the closest I ever got to a wild animal and I hope it stays that way.
Elias
Elias
Wow that’s crazy. I would have freaked out if I saw a bear in the dumpster.
Aidan
Aidan
That’s insane. I would have grabbed my gun if I saw a bear.
Declan
Declan
LOL that’s hilarious. I would have done the same thing if I saw a bear in the dumpster.
Magnus
Magnus
One time I saw a grizzly bear and her cubs crossing the road. They were so cute but also so scary. I stopped and waited for them to pass and then continued on my way. I was glad they didn’t notice me or get curious about my truck.
More Comments
MAKE THE DREAM OF BECOMING AN OWNER/OPERATOR A REALITY Commercial
605 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject