Dog attacks kid in MN - be careful out there

Dog attacks kid in MN - be careful out there

Just read news here about a dog attack in Beltrami County, MN. A 3-year-old kid was playing in the yard with his mom when a dog entered the yard and started biting him.

This is a sad and scary story and it makes me think about how we need to be careful when we park our trucks or deliver loads in residential areas. You never know when a dog might come out of nowhere and attack you or someone else. I always carry some pepper spray with me just in case, but I hope I never have to use it.

What do you guys think? Do you think the owner should be held responsible for the attack?

Comments
Grayson
Grayson
Pepper spray’s a good idea
Aidan
Aidan
I always keep an eye out when I’m in residential areas
Alastair Glover
Alastair Glover
that’s terrifying
Eddie
Eddie
You can’t blame the owner without knowing all the facts.
Barney
Barney
I don’t understand how some people can be so irresponsible and careless with their dogs. They should know better than to let them roam around without supervision.
Krueger
Krueger
I’ve never had any problems with dogs on the road, but I guess you never know. I don’t carry pepper spray, but maybe I should.
Pascal
Pascal
That’s awful. I hate dogs. They’re always barking and chasing me when I park or deliver. I don’t care if they’re friendly or not, they’re annoying and dangerous.
Seamus
Seamus
+ I agree, this is a terrible incident and I feel sorry for the kid and his mom. I think the owner should definitely be held responsible for the attack.
Randy
Randy
They should have trained their dog better or kept it on a leash. It’s not fair to let their dog run loose and endanger other people. I hope they get sued or fined for this.
More Comments
HMD TRUCKING Commercial
503 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject