Did you see this video of TV theft from a semi-truck?

Did you see this video of TV theft from a semi-truck?

This is crazy. Some thieves stole more than 30 TVs from a semi-truck in Philadelphia while the driver was sleeping. They got caught by the cops, but the TVs are still missing. Here’s the link to the video and the article: https://newjobs4you.com/news/video-thieves-robbed-more-than-30-televisions-from-a-parked-semi-truck-in-northeast-philadelphia/. I feel bad for the driver, he must have been terrified. This is why we need to be careful where we park and how we secure our cargo. You never know who might be lurking around. Stay safe, guys.

Comments
Orlando
Orlando
Driver’s probably double-checking his locks from now on.
Magnus
Magnus
He must’ve had a heart attack when he woke up
Barney
Barney
They must’ve thought they hit the jackpot!
Roman
Roman
This is a good reminder to be vigilant and protect our cargo. We work hard to deliver goods and services to people, and we deserve respect and safety. I hope this incident doesn't discourage other drivers from doing their job.
Hello
Hello
That's why I always park in well-lit areas and use locks and alarms. I also try to avoid big cities and high-crime areas. It's not worth the risk. There are too many crooks out there who want to make a quick buck off our hard work.
GGG
GGG
I saw that video. It's unbelievable how brazen they were. They didn't even care that there were cameras around. They must have had some inside information or a tip-off.
Justin
Justin
I can't imagine how the driver felt when he woke up and saw his cargo gone 😲😲. This is why I always carry a gun with me. You never know when you might need it.
Moon
Moon
Maybe someone from the destination or the shipping company was involved 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Mark
Mark
Hope they find the TVs and the thieves get punished.
Rony
Rony
Glad the driver is okay. He was lucky that the thieves didn't harm him or damage his truck.
Mike
Mike
I wonder if he had insurance for his cargo. I hope he doesn't lose his job over this.
More Comments
Recruiting Agency Commercial
575 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject