Thoughts on Fargo train suicide

Thoughts on Fargo train suicide

Hey y’all, I just read this article about a fatal train accident in downtown Fargo. Apparently, some woman was sitting on the tracks and got hit by an eastbound train around 3:30 a.m. on Sunday. The conductor tried to stop but it was too late. The cops say it wasn’t an accident and there was no foul play involved. Sounds like a suicide to me. What a shame.

Hey y’all, I just read this article about a fatal train accident in downtown Fargo. Apparently, some woman was sitting on the tracks and got hit by an eastbound train around 3:30 a.m. on Sunday. The conductor tried to stop but it was too late. The cops say it wasn’t an accident and there was no foul play involved. Sounds like a suicide to me. What a shame.

I don’t know about you, but I think this is a sad and tragic situation. I can’t imagine what would drive someone to end their life like that. Maybe she was depressed, maybe she had some problems, maybe she just gave up. I don’t know. But I do know that life is precious and we should cherish every moment we have.

I’m not trying to be preachy or anything, but I just want to say that if you’re feeling down or hopeless, please reach out to someone. Stay safe out there.

Read more...

Comments
Fred
Fred
If any of y’all are struggling, don’t keep it to yourself.
Aidan
Aidan
Life on the road ain’t easy, but I can’t imagine feeling that low.
Leon
Leon
Man, that’s a tough one to swallow.
Marni
Marni
I agree, they’re selfish and cowardly. They should face their problems instead of running away from them.
Jordan
Jordan
That’s awful. I don’t get why people do that. They’re not only hurting themselves, but also hurting others who have to witness or clean up their mess.
Clayton
Clayton
I hope the woman’s family and friends can find some peace and comfort. And I hope the train crew and the first responders can cope with the trauma 🙏🙏.
Callum
Callum
Life is hard, but it’s also worth living.
Keanu
Keanu
I wish she had reached out to someone who could have helped her. Maybe she didn’t have anyone to talk to or trust.
Duncan
Duncan
That’s sad. I wonder what made her do that.
Ayden
Ayden
I hear you, brother. That’s a tough situation for everyone involved.
Xander
Xander
That must have been a nightmare for the train crew and the first responders.
More Comments
Furex Drivers Commercial
736 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject