Murder-suicide

Murder-suicide

Y'all, just want to share it with you guys. Former Red Sox star’s son and grandson who died in a murder-suicide. It looks like he killed his kid and then himself with some kind of knife. That’s messed up. This makes me think about how precious life is, and how we should appreciate every day we have. You never know when it’s gonna be your last. That’s why I always try to be a good person, and treat others with respect. Don’t let the stress get to you. And if you need help, don’t be afraid to ask for it. It could save your life and someone else’s. Stay safe out there drivers, and don’t forget to pay the water bill 💪🧠.

Here's the full story: https://newjobs4you.com/news/video-health-check-turns-tragic-father-and-son-found-dead-in-new-bedford-home/

Comments
Aidan
Aidan
That’s heartbreaking. 😔
Fred
Fred
We gotta look out for each other out here 💪
Josef
Josef
heavy stuff right there. Makes you realize how fragile life is
Marni
Marni
that’s tragic. I feel bad for the family and friends of those guys. That’s a terrible way to go.
Benito
Benito
You’re right, life is too short to waste on bullshit. We gotta live it up while we can, and help each other out when we can
Xander
Xander
Holy crap
Jago
Jago
I can’t imagine what would drive someone to do that to their own kid. That’s just sick.
Josie
Josie
Damn, that’s some fucked up shit right there
Strickland
Strickland
Thanks for the reminder, and the water bill tip. Keep on truckin’ 🚛
Iestyn
Iestyn
Appreciate the post, and the heads up on the water bill. Stay safe out there 🙏
More Comments
SHROCK TRUCKING Commercial
582 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject