Crazy Chase Ends With Arrest of Illegal Alien Hauler

Crazy Chase Ends With Arrest of Illegal Alien Hauler

dumbass driver was hauling a bunch of illegals and tried to outrun the cops. He was going north on the southbound lanes like a bat out of hell. He finally stopped and let the illegals run out like rats. The cops caught him and twelve of them. He's facing some serious charges now, like smuggling, reckless driving, and evading arrest. Good riddance, I say. We don't need these kind of drivers on the road. They give us all a bad name.

Source: https://newjobs4you.com/news/stunning-dash-cam-video-texas-dps-captures-intense-wrong-way-semi-truck-chase/

Comments
Rory
Rory
Poor illegals he was exploiting.
Rony
Rony
He's lucky he didn't kill anyone with his stupid stunt. I hope they throw the book at him and lock him up for good. He's a disgrace to the profession.
Fleur
Fleur
What a moron
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
He should have known better than to mess with the law
Mike
Mike
Wow, that's some crazy shit. I can't believe he thought he could get away with that.
Leroy
Leroy
That's what happens when you try to be a hero and save the world. You end up being a zero and screwing yourself over. He had no business hauling those illegals in the first place. He should have stuck to his job and followed the rules. Now he's in deep trouble
More Comments
NewJob4You Ads Commercial
3,812 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject