Some good news

Some good news

I gotta say, that’s some hog-wild heroism right there. I mean, look at those poor porkers, they’re sweating like pigs in a blanket. And those firemen, they’re cool as cucumbers, spraying them with water and keeping them alive. That’s some real dedication to the job, I tell you what. I wonder if they got a free bacon breakfast after that. Either way, hats off to them for doing their duty and saving those animals. Hope he didn’t have to pay for the water bill. That would be a real kick in the ham hocks. Anyway, just wanted to share this video with you guys. It’s nice to see some good news once in a while. Stay safe out there, and remember: don’t let your pigs overheat!

https://newjobs4you.com/news/video-kansas-firefighters-brave-heatwave-to-rescue-overheated-pigs-in-broken-down-trailer/

Comments
Leroy
Leroy
Poor piggies
Epic
Epic
I love such news
Roman
Roman
At this rate, I will start believing in humanity again
Milo
Milo
It’s a rare sight to see something positive
Benito
Benito
Agree, that’s some fine work by those firemen.
Strickland
Strickland
I bet they were squealing with joy when they felt that cool water on their skin.
Hello
Hello
Ye, good news, but they'll still be killed 🤷‍♂️
More Comments
ALTEX LOGISTICS Commercial
5,522 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject