DUII driver hits nine parked cars in SE Portland

DUII driver hits nine parked cars in SE Portland

This is outrageous. I just read this news a DUII driver who hit nine parked cars in SE Portland and drove off. He only stopped when his vehicle was too damaged to continue.

This is outrageous. I just read this news a DUII driver who hit nine parked cars in SE Portland and drove off. He only stopped when his vehicle was too damaged to continue.

As a truck driver, I take driving very seriously. I know how important it is to be alert and sober behind the wheel. I also know how hard it is to find parking in this city. I can’t imagine how angry and frustrated the owners of those damaged vehicles must be. They probably have to deal with insurance claims, repairs, and lost income.

This is why we need stricter laws and enforcement against impaired driving. It is not a victimless crime. It affects everyone on the road and in the community. We need to hold these drivers accountable and make them pay for the damages they cause.

If you see someone driving erratically or suspiciously, please call 911 and report them. You could save a life. And if you are ever tempted to drive under the influence, please don’t. Find another way to get home safely. There are plenty of options available, such as taxis, rideshare, public transit, or designated drivers.

Read more...

Comments
Callum
Callum
Those folks are gonna be dealing with a lot of headaches now.
Osian
Osian
Unbelievable! I’ve seen some wild things on the road, but this takes the cake
Seamus
Seamus
Man, that’s just crazy. I can’t believe someone would be so reckless.
Moon
Moon
You never know what kind of crazies are out there.
Epic
Epic
Anyone who drives under the influence should be locked up for a long time.
Hello
Hello
I’m glad no one was hurt in this incident, but it could have been much worse.
RoadMan
RoadMan
This is why I always park my truck in a secure lot or garage whenever I can.
Mike
Mike
It’s not fair that they have to suffer because of someone else’s stupidity.
Rory
Rory
I hope this driver gets caught and punished severely.
Max
Max
+ Impaired driving is a serious problem that needs to be addressed.
Rony
Rony
He deserves to lose his license and pay for all the damages he caused. I also hope the owners of the damaged vehicles get compensated
Artur Ishch
Artur Ishch
How selfish and irresponsible can you be? Impaired driving is not only illegal, but also immoral.
Roman
Roman
It’s not worth it. You are risking your life, your freedom, and your reputation. You are also hurting others who have nothing to do with your bad choices.
More Comments
WESTERN TRANSPORT LOGISTICS Commercial
731 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject