Chocolate truck on fire and causing a mini apocalypse

Chocolate truck on fire and causing a mini apocalypse

did you hear about the chocolate truck that went up in flames in California? That’s one way to melt some chocolate, huh? 😂

https://newjobs4you.com/news/video-devastating-blaze-california-highway-engulfed-in-flames-as-semi-truck-carrying-chocolate-burns-down/

I feel bad for the driver, though. I hope he’s okay. And I hope he had insurance, because that’s a lot of chocolate to lose. Maybe he should have taken a different route, like the one with less trees and more fire hydrants.

But seriously, this is a sad story. Chocolate is a precious cargo, and it deserves to be delivered safely. Not burned to a crisp on the side of the road. That’s a tragedy, folks. A tragedy.

What do you think? Do you have any stories of losing your load to a fire? Or maybe you have some tips on how to prevent such accidents? 🔥

Comments
Seamus
Seamus
I hope the driver is okay
Xander
Xander
I once had a fire in my cab, and it was scary as hell. I had to jump out and roll on the ground like a madman. Luckily, I only lost some clothes and a few CDs
Benito
Benito
I love chocolate, and I hate to see it go to waste like that 😥😥
Keanu
Keanu
How did that happen?
Marni
Marni
Chocolate is one of the best things in life, and to see it destroyed like that is just cruel
More Comments
Smith Trucking Commercial
5,191 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject