Yeah, We do!

Yeah, We do!
To be fair thats how I look at half the truck drivers out there trying to back into a simple dock, making all the wrong corrections
Comments
Grayson
Grayson
To be fair that's how I look at half the truck drivers out there trying to back into a simple dock, making all the wrong corrections.
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
I like watching people jack knife the RV trailer forty times trying to get into their driveway.
Fleur
Fleur
+ I once watched a guy struggle to back up bobtail into a huge open on both sides truck stop spot.
Mike
Mike
Meanwhile Truck drivers in their own car: I don't need to turn opposite, I don't need to turn opposite... I turn opposite from what I normally do, I turn opposite of what I normally do. Fuck, wrong way.
Keanu
Keanu
Noo! I always feel bad, i want to set my brakes and parallel park their little teeny beebee cute car for 'em & shit.
HFUER
HFUER
One of my neighbors has this issue. Then he learned I drove a truck. He has asked me to back his RV into his driveway a couple times. Doesn't bother me at all. I'm one of those guys that enjoys helping others.
Roman
Roman
I can't be the only one who finds it easier to back up a tractor then a normal vehicle. It's all about the mirrors.
Leroy
Leroy
I like looking at pick up truck and be like damn you are just a lil car too calm down bud
More Comments
MAKE THE DREAM OF BECOMING AN OWNER/OPERATOR A REALITY Commercial
704 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject