cargo theft prevention

Callum
cargo theft prevention

https://newjobs4you.com/blogs/trucking-tips/tips-for-enhancing-security/

You know, cargo theft is a big problem. I’ve heard some horror stories of drivers losing their loads or even their trucks. The article gives some tips on how to enhance security, like using locks, seals or tracking devices. It even mentions some types of cargo theft 😂

I’m wondering if anyone here has any experience with these tips or devices. Do they really work? What are the pros and cons? I'd' appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Comments
Seamus
Seamus
I use a Pandora alarm system on my truck and trailer. It’s a smart alarm that connects to your phone and sends you notifications if anything happens.
Barney
Barney
Always park in well-lit and secure areas
Marni
Marni
GPS tracking costs a bit to install and maintain, but I think it’s worth it for the peace of mind
Iestyn
Iestyn
I’ve been using a GPS tracking device on my truck for a while now and it works great
Jordan
Jordan
I lost a whole load of electronics last year to some scumbags who broke into my trailer while I was sleeping at a rest stop
More Comments
DVL EXPRESS Commercial
3,523 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject