Anyone here work for a pet-friendly trucking company?

Anyone here work for a pet-friendly trucking company?

Yesterday I read an article here about 5 pet-friendly trucking companies that allow big dogs . I’m thinking of switching jobs and taking my Labrador with me on the road. Does anyone have any experience with these companies or any other ones that are pet-friendly? How do you manage your pet’s needs while driving? Do you have to pay a big deposit or follow any strict rules? I love my dog and I hate leaving him behind for weeks. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments
Justin
Justin
+ I work for May Trucking and they are great with pets. I have a German shepherd that goes everywhere with me. They don’t have any breed restrictions, just a $500 deposit and proof of vaccinations.
Tomas
Tomas
I used to work for JB Hunt and they were pretty good with pets.
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
I had a lab mix that was very friendly and calm, so I never had any issues with companies.
GGG
GGG
have a friend who works for Hogan Transport and he says they are good with pets. They only allow dogs, though, no cats or other animals.
Moon
Moon
I wish I could have a pet in the truck, but I’m allergic to furballs. It must be nice to have a buddy with you all the time.
More Comments
DVL EXPRESS Commercial
4,267 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject